The PowerShield Navigator Managed PDU is an internet ready device designed to allow administrators to remotely
and individually control the AC power for up to eight connected devices such as servers, routers, modems and telephone
networks. Moreover, the user is able to pre-configure to turn on/off specific outlets when an event occurs.
The Navigator PDU offers easy set up and user-friendly communications and control methods. Once connected to an
ethernet connection, the administrator will be notified of a web IP address and can manage and monitor the power of
the devices from anywhere in the world via the web browser.
• Remotely turn on/off/reset any or all NetSwitch outlets
• Set sequential scheduled power on/off/reset to each
outlet with durations
• Perform multiple PC shutdown when AC fails or battery
• Connect compatible UPSs for real-time remote
monitoring, management and control and perform UPS
• Monitor individual outlets for AMPs, KwH, Watts and Volts
• Support advanced encryption of HTTPS, SSL, SSH and
• Event notification via email, SMS or trap
• Environmental monitoring option (PSEMB) to observe
humidity and temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.