The brand new ZapGuard® PSZ5U2 Surge Board will protect your home and office electronics from dangerous surges and spikes and is ideal for charging mobiles, laptops and other small USB powered devices.
It is highly rated to withstand power surges and spikes of up to 1,400 Joules / 40,000 Amps.
• High surge protection
• Recessed On/Off Switch
• Wide spaced socket to allow for plug packs
• 10A Circuit Breaker
• 2 x USB Sockets
• 5 x Surge-protected sockets supply complete, 3 line AC protection
• $40,000 Connected Equipment Warranty – terms and conditions apply.
• Impact and scratch resistant Polycarbonate case
• Heavy-duty 1.2-meter power cord
• Wall mountable
• LED indicator shows that your wiring is properly earthed and protection is active and available
Nominal Voltage / Frequency 240 Vac / 50 Hz
Maximum Current 10 Amp breaker
Maximum Power 2400 Watts
Protection Mode 700 Joules (L-N), 350 Joules (L-E), 350 Joules (N-E)
Maximum Surge Current 40,000 Amps
Maximum Surge Energy 1,494 Joules
Typical Response Time < 1 nS (instantaneous)
USB Charging Current 3.1 Amps
Dimensions (mm) 430 (L) x 35 (H) x 66 (W)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.