TP-Link EAP265 HD AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
• Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
• High-Density Connectivity: MU-MIMO, Load Balance, and professional antennas improve capacity in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice 0s are unaffected as users move between locations.§
• PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
• Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Interface 2 × Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (One port supports IEEE802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE)
Physical Security Lock Yes
Power Supply • 802.3af/at PoE
• 48V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
Power Consumption 12.3 W
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in (205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm)
Antenna Type Internal Omni
• 2.4 GHz: 3× 3.5 dBi
• 5 GHz: 3× 4 dBi
Mounting Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Signal Rate • 5 GHz: Up to 1300 Mbps
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 450 Mbps
Wireless Functions • Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• Seamless Roaming
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.